This session was presented on June 12, 2019, as the sixth and final session in this series. The STAR² Center’s Suzanne Speer closed out this series by providing a review of topics covered so far and touching on the importance of involving your board members in your planning. She also provided a sneak peek of the Compensation Self Assessment tool that the STAR² Center will release in the near future.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies