This session was presented on February 7, 2019, as the fourth session in this monthly workforce professional development series for PCA and HCCN teams. The STAR² Center’s Allison Abayasekara gave an overview of the various National Cooperative Agreements that are available to collaborate with PCA and HCCN teams. Allison was joined by Amanda Schiessl of CHC, Inc. who covered CHC, Inc’s workforce NCA activities. Gerrard Jolly of NACHC also provided a program overview of NACHC’s workforce efforts and the recently created Health Center Resource Clearinghouse. You can access the slides from this session, here.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion