This webinar was presented on June 13, 2019. The STAR² Center team provided an overview of the newly updated Data Profiles and a sneak peek of the interactive Data Dashboards that house this dynamic resource. Data Profiles created for this release were shared via email to health center CEOs and PCA staff who have signed a data use agreement (available in our Information Center) over the week of June 17, 2019.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion