This session was presented on May 16, 2019, as the sixth session in the STAR² Center’s Burnout 201 Webinar Series. Dr. Eileen Barrett presented her second session of this series and focused on interventions to increase professional sustainability and satisfaction.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies