This session was presented on April 11, 2019, as the first session in the STAR² Center’s Burnout 201 Webinar Series. The STAR² Center’s Suzanne Speer gave an introduction to the goals for this series and laid the groundwork for first or next steps attendees can take to approach burnout with their teams.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion