This webinar was hosted on August 26, 2020, and focused on the intersection of health disparities, COVID-19, and stigma. Stigma plays a pivotal role in the health disparities and inequities faced by the patients and communities that health centers serve. In fact, stigma is not just proximal to negative health outcomes, but one of its root causes. Adding to this, is COVID-19’s role in amplifying the problem. Proper support, training, and resources are necessary tools to help the health center workforce navigate this complex landscape, support retention, and avoid disengagement.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies