This is the fourth session in the STAR² Center’s 2019-2020 PCA & HCCN Professional Development Series. It was presented on April 16, 2020. Dr. Edward Schelb, Specialist, Learning and Instructional Design with NACHC joined the STAR² Center’s presenting team to discuss designing workforce training and technical assistance for health center leaders. Slides from this session are available for download here.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion