This is the third session in the STAR² Center’s 2019-2020 PCA & HCCN Professional Development Series. It was presented on March 19, 2020. The STAR² Center team was joined on the line by Amanda Schiessl of Community Health Center, Inc. who discussed the importance of staff experience from the first steps in the recruitment process, to a health center’s retention plan. Slides from this session are available for download here.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion