This is the second session in the STAR² Center’s 2019-2020 PCA & HCCN Professional Development Series. It was presented on February 20, 2020 and featured the STAR² Center’s Suzanne Speer discussing the importance of including retention in recruitment strategies. Judd Mellinger-Blouch of the Pennsylvania Association of Community Health Centers joined the presenting team to add first hand expertise to the presentation. Slides from this session are available for download here.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion