Would you like to increase your success of selecting the right candidate? Hiring staff is an expensive endeavor and Behavioral Interviewing can increase your ability to make the best decision.
Join host Ann Hogan, M.Ed. SPHR, President of Ann Hogan Consulting, for this discussion of Behavioral Interviewing strategies and how they can help you meet your workforce goals.
This webinar will focus on:
- What is a Behavioral Interviewing question?
- Why is it important you include Behavioral based questions in your interview process?
- How to ask Behavioral based questions
- Strategies to use to make sure the candidate has answered your question
- Review of Employment Laws that affect the hiring process