Join ACU in the Exhibit Hall throughout the day on Wednesday, September 14 as you connect with individuals interested in healthcare workforce from across the coutnry at 3RNet‘s annual conference from September 13-15 in Nashville, TN.
Speakers at the 3RNet 2016 Annual Conference include:
• Keynote presenter Pennie Hunt
• Dr. Luis Padilla, National Health Service Corps
• Bob Aronson speaking on immigration
• Megan Meacham, Federal Office of Rural Health Policy
• Brock Slabach, National Rural Health Association
• Dr. Julie Hudson, Aspirnaut Program at Vanderbilt University
For more information or to register to attend, click here.