You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 4 months ago by Brianna Mae Hanson.

• Author

• I find little gems that when I ask “Did you have another career goal before your pursuit of being a medical provider? Why did you change to this goal?”

• If we all came with a warning tag and you had to wear one- what would yours say and why? This one usually throws them. I also like describe a job that would be a nightmare for you?

• If I were to contact your Medical Assistant at your last organization, what would she/he tell me about what it is like to work with you? (Can you provide me with that person’s name and contact information….)

• Great questions! Thanks for sharing.

• In a screening interview, I like to ask them why they want to work at a FQHC. I find that I can gauge how much they actually know about FQHCs with this, and whether or not they have done any research on us prior to the interview.

• Great questions above! This is my standard go to: Tell us something that is not listed on your resume and applicant materials.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?

X