You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Denise Highfill.

• Author

• Creating a guide of expectations for the interview process and site visit for all members of the recruitment team.

• Agreed. One of the ways we do this is by developing a detailed Interview itinerary and timeline for a site visit so that all know what is expected including all on the interview teams and the candidate.

• We have such a struggle to find candidates that other community hospitals and providers seem to be able to pay more and have been our competition- it will be hard to partner with them for fear they will take good candidates from us. It is the being more fluid and trusting other entities that I see would be a huge hurdle, but also the hurdle that would be the strongest community builder if achieved. Solid trusting relationships will need to be made on both sides and clear expectations for the interview process or site visit for all members of the team would have to be agreed upon first.

• I believe that our Board of Directors are good sources to help building out a community engagement plan. In addition, going to social events like the senior center or Lion’s Club are another good source of community engagement.

• There are two members of our Board in particular that will be a big asset to us in this endeavor. Additionally, we just hired a Director of Marketing and Business Development who has extensive experience in our community. I am going to be leaning on her for some help in this area.

• The Foundation is relatively new for our organization but is starting to make great community connections and is one place I could start building out a community engagement plan,

• Creating a guide with point care of expectations for the interview process and site visit for the recruitment team and start building out a community plan.

• We are reaching out to several employment organizations in Redding, a much larger community with a good healthcare base. So far everyone is more than happy to work with us. I just have to make time on my calendar to keep these relationships alive.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?

X