You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Graciela Villanueva.

• Author

• This is a sample of the report I mentioned during our call today. this version of the report shows the staffing levels by hours and encounters. We had a separate version that showed the same data by dollars.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • Hi everyone thanks for your time. Thank you to Allison and the Star2 center. I have used their resources over the years to help create a detailed R&R program that we tied into our Strategic Plan. It is looked at annually and updated regularly. I will attach, but please be confidential as some of the items are sensitive in the internal opportunities. I hope this helps you though.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      • I too have used many of the resources and templates from the Star2 center to create our basic R&R plan. Just last week I used it to demonstrate our efforts to our NHSC/Bureau of Health Workforce regional contact during a site visit. She was impressed with the tools provided by Star2.

• Thanks for sharing!

• Inquiring minds want to know: what HR systems are y’all using? Share on this thread, then find someone similar that you can connect with to talk reports and other details.

• After you’ve talked with your team, take a moment to share here what your specific goals are re: workforce metrics. Are there specific portions of your workforce plans you want to update? Are there specific metrics you’d like to review more effectively with your teams? Writing down the goal will help guide you through the next few assignments, and will help you identify others who could benefit from your expertise.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?

X