You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 10 months ago by Denise Ellis.

• Author

• I have a conflict and will not be able to attend mtg today. However, I conducted a Stay Interview and wanted to provide my feedback:

First, it went very well. I explained the process and why using this type of interview. Emp very open and appreciative.
      Went thru the 5 questions – it also let to some very rich discussion. I did learn of a previous situation with another coworker that had not been shared before! She gave me a commitment level on the scale of 1 to 10 for staying – a 10! States she is dedicated; never felt would lose her job here; it’s not so much about $ but about the flexibility and support she receives. The last question on making this a better experience really provided some good info and recommendations that we could put to use in enhancing our orientation for new employees. I will take her ideas to our team! All in all it was productive, felt comfortable and I could see she appreciated the conversation.

• I was unable to attend session 5 on June 4. Is there a link for the recording so that I can watch it before this week’s session?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?

X