You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.

• Author

• I have not scheduled the Executive Summit yet as our priorities are focused on COVID related activities currently; however, I am learning this this collaborative learning workshop and will use these new tools to plan and schedule in the fall. This is a good exercise to learn more about turnover, collecting data and analyzing the information. This will help as we plan and budget personnel for 2021. This can be presented to our middle managers as a tool to assist them with their personnel concerns.

• Anonymous

Kristy,
        That sounds great! We know that this time has many priorities competing for our attention, and are excited to hear how these tools you are gaining will help with your personnel plans moving forward!.

• I have not scheduled the Executive Summit yet as our priorities are focused on COVID related activities currently; however, I am learning this this collaborative learning workshop and will use these new tools to plan and schedule in the fall. This is a good exercise to learn more about turnover, collecting data and analyzing the information. This will help as we plan and budget personnel for 2021. This can be presented to our middle managers as a tool to assist them with their personnel concerns.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?

X