You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 3 months ago by Ann H..

• Author

• The template for this week’s assignment is included here! Take your time to fill out each table and be sure to post your Ad Text to this Discussion Board tab for our faculty to review. Since there are no discussion questions for this week, we hope you’ll review and comment on each other’s ads so the cohort can help each other improve!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • Please see attachment.

Attachments:
      • Hi Katrina –

Thank you for sharing your advertisement and homework for the week. My suggestions for the ad would be to start off with the benefits of working in the area of Marianna, AR or at your CHC. That would make the ad more appealing to read or “catch” the attention of someone looking for a position. Additionally, on LinkedIn you rated it a 2, but remember to always have your current providers share on LinkedIn as they are the ones that have provider connections on that platform. I did review you website but didn’t see any provider openings currently, do you have any current openings? Again, thank you for posting! Ann

• Here is Sarah Franklin’s response to this assignment!

Attachments:
    • Hi Sarah –

Thank you so much for sharing your ad. It is good to hear your HC FB page has gotten good results. My suggestion would be to highlight the benefits of the area with in your first sentence. People dream of living in an area like yours and highlighting that right away would be good. Something like, have you ever dreamed of living the Colorado mountains with stunning views and unlimited outdoor activities? Additionally, you mention mid-level provider and that term has been replaced with just the word provider, so I would suggest that be changed. Also, make sure to post on the CHAMPS recruitment website too….or any other website you can think of on the Western slope too. Thank you for sharing. Ann

• Hi Everybody –

Please be sure to share your ads and tables. We are glad to review, give feedback and ideas. Also, if you would like to give feedback to others, please do so as this is a place to share and learn. I will be reviewing them all week so be sure to post. Or if you have any questions, be sure to contact one of us.

Ann

• Good Afternoon All!

Attached is my assignment :)

Attachments:
    • Hi Maria – Thank you so much for submitting this! I noticed the your HC doesn’t have a LinkedIn profile…..this may be something that you propose happen as there are many professionals that use LinkedIn for information and job seeking.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?

X